Untouchable Jiangbei North > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

Untouchable Jiangbei North

페이지 정보

작성자 Nations 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-07 15:43 조회119회 댓글0건

본문

Slightly Su, not routine, self-contained logic, daily direction, write for fun. Content tag: Happy Enemies, God's favored children, childhood sweethearts, love and marriage Search keywords: Protagonists: Jiang Beibei, Chu Yao Supporting roles: Tang Xizhou, Qin yuan, Song Lang, Yan Qingming Others: Childhood sweethearts, the heroine is good. Chapter 1 the country owes elder brother. In the coffee room of the office building of the TV station, two staff members brush micro-blog to chat. I just saw a super interesting one. The younger one said, "There is a little girl who is the only daughter in the family. She has many brothers. Once she was bullied, more than a dozen brothers helped her teach the hooligans a lesson." I really envy a girl with a brother. "Then who?" Another staff member raised his chin, "You just didn't know that there are five elder brothers in Jiangbeibei, the social news department next door." "Really?"? But I heard that her family lives in the family area of the government, and her parents are from the government departments, and they are both only children, right? At that time, the investigation was very strict. Where did she get a brother? The senior staff member lowered his voice and said, "She belongs to her neighbor's family. Jiang Beibei's parents died in the line of duty. She was raised by her neighbors.". You don't know that when she first came to the TV station last year, the director of the social department had a lust heart. He only knew that Jiang Beibei's parents were dead. He also saw that she looked good and thought she was easy to bully. He wanted to take advantage of her. As a result, he lost his reputation. "Her five brothers." The old employee gossiped,push back racking system, "There are lawyers, special police, retired special forces, and a profession that collects corpses.". People legally prosecuted and investigated the director. Later, they learned that Jiang Beibei's parents were both national martyrs. Our station director personally invited her to dinner to make amends. "A national martyr?" Newcomer listens, one face admires: "Good Wind and cloud!" Good Wind and cloud! Jiang Beibei was standing beside the pedestrian street waiting for someone. She had long chestnut hair, slightly curled at the end, and looked too sweet, like a dessert shop on the corner of the street in the afternoon,Automated warehouse systems, emitting a warm and soft honey smell. Of course, it looks sweet and harmless, but it's actually prickly. Passed before long, a glasses male is holding a mobile phone to approach, ask carefully: "Are you, Jiang Beibei?" "Oh, yes." Jiang Beibei recognized the man as her blind date today, smiled politely, and his cheeks were covered with shallow pear swirls. Surprised and surprised, the man with glasses said, "To tell you the truth, I've seen a lot of girls, and you're the first one to let me.." He opened his hand and gestured, "Bright at the moment!"! Listen to the third aunt, do you work in CTV? I have to look at your program later. Is it CTV 3? "Well, from News Focus." "It's no exaggeration to say that you can be the host before you go on stage." The blind date exceeded his expectations. The man with glasses seemed to have picked up a treasure. His surprise was overflowing. "Listen to my third aunt. You are her neighbor. We know each other very well. It's very reliable. It's the first time I've met you for so many years." Jiang Beibei pulled the corners of his mouth slightly and said politely, "Let's go to Cade for dinner first." Near the mall is a busy pedestrian street, with characteristic shops on both sides. In the middle section, shuttle rack system ,teardrop pallet racking, there is a shop decorated in a very cute style. The glass door is covered with cute cats. The shop is called Meow, selling milk tea and yogurt desserts. However, the shopkeeper is a strong man who is 1.9 meters tall. If you look carefully, he is also comely, but his eyes are small, his inverted triangle body is flat, and his temperament is rigid and fierce. He really has nothing to do with Meng. The strangest thing is that he has a husky named Song Damiao in his shop. At this time, the big man was cleaning the glass of the shop door, and the husky crouched at his feet. When Jiang Beibei passed by the door of the shop, the husky barked, and his tail was about to shake out its shadow. If it hadn't been tied to a rope, he would have jumped on it. Jiang Beibei greeted with a smile: "Hello, Big Meow.".
Four elder brothers, I go there to have a meal, you also remember to eat on time! The 1.9-meter-tall man turned his face and was about to wave with a smile when he saw the man with glasses beside him. His small eyes shrank and he was stunned. The alarm immediately sounded in his head. He shouted at the top of his voice: "Beizi, what are you going to do?" However, Jiang Beibei had already gone far away. Seeing Jiang Beibei walking in the direction of the mall, the big man reacted, quickly took out his cell phone, and issued an alarm in the five-person WeChat group named Brotherly Loyalty: "Attention all, Beibei went shopping and eating with a young man!"! We have a situation! Come back early in the evening to ask, afraid it's not love! The first one to reply was the eldest brother Yan Qingming. The eldest brother replied with an OK gesture. Big Man is amazed: "eldest brother you did not have an operation today?" The eldest brother Yan Qingming is a surgeon. He is busy with the operation every day, and usually he is the last to reply to the news. Yan Qingming: "I just finished one. I'll eat in your shop in the evening. I'll buy food." At this time, Tang Xizhou, the second brother of Batman, also replied: "What's the situation?"? Is the little girl in love? Are you dating? Don't lie about the military situation, right? Song Lang, where did you see it? "At the door of my shop." The big man replied, "from the front of my shop, into Cade." "Then there should be a situation." The second elder brother Tang Xizhou inferred. Qin yuan, the third elder brother, replied, "I just came out of the office and went directly to Song Lang's shop in the afternoon.". The little girl is too naughty to fall in love without prior notice, which has to be cleaned up. It was not until the afternoon that Chu Yao, the last one in the group, saw the news. He replied, "…" Before dinner, Jiang Beibei saw off his blind date, returned to Meow, rubbed Erha Song Da Meow, who greeted him warmly, and said hello to the big man who cooked: "Fourth brother, I'm coming!" Song Lang poked his head out with a spoon and said, "I'm waiting for you." Jiangbei pointed to the private room next to him and asked softly, "Did they come?" "Only Laowu is needed. Go in. Your second brother is waiting to interrogate you.". The meal will be ready soon, and you take this dish to resist one or two. "Thank you, fourth brother!" Jiang Beibei rubbed his hands, picked up the plate, turned around, and saw his second brother, Tang Xizhou, standing straight behind her. Tang Xizhou raised his eyebrows, the water in his eyes rippled, and his smile was gorgeously dressed. If he hadn't been a special police officer and had a body of righteousness, his smile would have been able to break three thousand flowers. Stop! What are you hiding for? Stand at attention with your head held high. Tang Xizhou grabbed the dish from her hand,heavy duty rack manufacturers, lifted it up and gave it to Qin yuan behind her. Second brother, third brother. The voice in the north of the Yangtze River is as small as a cat, and the good sleep is called elder brother. kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.