Bing Xin's Collected Works Volume 1 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

Bing Xin's Collected Works Volume 1

페이지 정보

작성자 Nations 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-07 15:48 조회45회 댓글0건

본문

Gossamer-like poetry under the green shade! As soon as the misty spring scenery pulls you out, the sound of the gardener's scissors at the bottom of the leaves cuts you off again. One four eight Thank you! Please wear this Suxinlan by yourself. How can I refuse to thank her? But neither roses nor fragrant orchids have I ever put on my hair. One four nine My God! Even if the sky is overcast, as long as there is a soul guarding your quiet night, the sadness of loneliness will be eliminated from the universe. One five The deep shadows of the trees under the rock-pointing and whispering, a lot of poetry covered in the moonlight. One five one Who paddled after the waves? The sound of the oars has invaded my circle of deep thought! One five two Pioneers! Have you ever looked ahead? Even if this body is liberated, we should also think of the sentient beings who are laboring at the foot of the mountain! One five three Li'er was wearing it, and his eyebrows were deep in thought-the little shepherd boy! General bathed in the spring on the earth, complete silent praise, how can the poet compare with you! One five four The wicker is cut into small oars, and the lotus petals are made into a boat, which allows the little soul in the universe to float gently in the spring sea. One five five After the disease, the shade of the tree blossoms on the branches, but there are small fruits. We're just meeting each other for a change! One, five, six Sleeping up-thin sleeves facing the wind; the courtyard is as clear as water, the heart is as bright as a mirror; is it painting or poetry? 157 Sister! Qingfu will enjoy it alone, why send me some new poems of spring? The mind is already busy,magnesium sulfate monohydrate, but also added to the unknown lakes and mountains, frequent to dream. 158 Pioneers! Don't look back! A look back-the cowardice hidden in the soul wants you to stay. One five nine Where is Heaven's home after leaning on the railing for a long time? I really want to ride the wind to go home! Look-the cold moon has turned into a light cloud flying gently on the sea. One six Natural and silent "think!"! Write it down! Have you ever known the infinite solemnity? The poet has given up his pen! Forever left in the heart! One six one Raise your glass through the window-fallen flowers! It is cool water, but consider it sweet wine. One six two In the shade of the cliff, in the depths of the sea, fishing alone with silk hanging down. Fish! It's better not to come. I've been fishing for poetry from the blue water. One six three The dusk is grey-the mountain gate is behind. The Loess Path twists and turns, and I walk unintentionally. The universe is faint-perishing behind. The path of life twists and turns, I can not help but walk. A distant future in general! Look up to see the new moon,Magnesium Sulphate price, deeply from the unspeakable feelings! One six four Going to leave-looking all around at the green mountains and rivers; O faint clouds! How to press the gloomy mood, not to hold the song like a dream? One six five My friend took a picture in the water, tired it and startled the fish. One six six Pointing to the top of the peak, how can I lean on the root of the tree to watch the sunset? It's nearly dusk, count the way! The clothes are thin and the wind is cold, so it is better to leave. One six seven By the Green Water-The daughters of several raccoons spread out a picture of nature in front of the poet's donkey. 168 Under the dim moonlight, if it is not the clear rock that breaks the silence, the sound of falling flowers can be heard. One six nine The unborn baby, when he climbs out of the ball of life and looks through the window of "life", has faintly seen the cave of "death" opposite. 17 In order to ruin millions of lives in the quiet night, he sadly put the lantern moth caught in his hand out of the window. 171 Horseshoe place, according to the saddle look, Magnesium Oxide price ,Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer, plain green-leaving only endless sadness, heroic dream that Xu poet do? One seven two When I opened the letter, I was sitting on the ground under the flowers, and a cool breeze blew away a few pictures I had read. I only silently watching, listening to it blowing to the corner of the wall, the mood of comfort and this paper is also flying! 173 Under the bright moon, white clothes are like snow-how touching! What's more, is it the night of parting? 174 Young man, time is turning the pages, please keep your pen open! One seven five I sowed the seed doubtfully and closed the window to meditate. I suspected the opening of the window, not only sprout? This green mark is still growing in other people's fields. My God! Thank you for your "natural" wind and rain! One seven six The little flower on the battlefield! Risky open in the hail of bullets, comfort the new bone.
One seven seven My heart is suddenly sad! He crossed the Black Sea alone, dressed in ice gauze, from the turbulent waves. One seven eight On the shady steps, green leaves! When the rose falls, the poet feels lonely with you. One seven nine The moon! Who is blowing the melodious flute across the stream in the silvery field? One eight Baby! Who is like his innocent praise? Facing the sunset glow at the end of the day, the powerless pen is really abandoned. One eight one Pluck the flowers from your lapel, and let it be a gift of parting! The horse has arrived in front of the door. When will you see it again if you miss it? 182 Farewell! Spring water, thank you for a spring gurgling trickle, bring me a lot of feelings. Waving to you, slowly flow to the world. I will sit by the fountain and listen to the echo. March 5-June 14, 1922. "Spring Water" was first published in the "Morning Post" from March 21 to 31, April 11 to 30, May 15 to 30, and June 2 to 30 in 1922. Later, it was published in May 1923 as one of the Xinchao Society's literary and artistic series. www。 xiaoshuotxt。 com Welcome "Spring" Small, say t, xt, day, don "Spring is coming, where to greet her?"? "Perhaps listening to the sound of her footsteps, watching her beautiful clothes, and receiving her gentle laughter?" She came from the color of the green grass, from the murmur of the water, from the breeze, and from the happy smiles of the world. My friend, isn't this "spring"? She pushes the world of heavy makeup, turns to you, comforts you, inspires you,potassium sulphate fertilizer, and commands you more deeply. Look at this perfect performance! My friend! Do you have to find "spring"? Has "spring" ever been human? Look at the life she created! In the color of the new green grass, in the sound of the new rising tide, "spring" is hidden inside. stargrace-magnesite.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.