I have a secret. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

I have a secret.

페이지 정보

작성자 Carpenter 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-08 09:17 조회111회 댓글0건

본문

As he waited, Chen Yue became thirsty. He did dozens of push-ups on the bed, reached the lighter and cigarette case on the bedside table, touched a cigarette and stuffed it back. Because the sound of the water in the bathroom stopped. Huang Shan wiped off the water on his body and walked out of the glass compartment. "Mr. System." Before he could say anything, he had a chrysanthemum spirit in his hand. Mr. System worked very efficiently this time. Huang Dan looked at the paste in his hand, a total of six, this is the first time he saw the real thing, he squeezed out a little smell, there is a chrysanthemum fragrance. It's a good thing. He likes it very much. When Chen Yue saw the bathroom door open, his Adam's apple moved. "Come here." Huang Dan wiped the water on his head. He kicked his slippers and went to bed. He put his hands on both sides of Chen Yue's protruding Adam's apple. "Don't be nervous. Relax." Chen Yue did not expect Huang Dan to be so active. He was very excited. As a result, he was excited and finished in a minute or two. Huang Dan said calmly, "I can understand." Chen Yue's face was so hot that he couldn't understand why he didn't even have three minutes? He grabbed Huang Dan's sweaty hair back. "Dear, I have a physical examination every year. I'm physically and mentally healthy. There's no problem at all. Touch me if you don't believe me." Huang Dan said, "Don't touch it, I believe it." Chen Yue looked at him with deep understanding, and the expectation in his eyes was almost too much to hold. "Touch me." Huang Dan touched it, and Chen Yue saluted him. Chen Yue pinched Huang Dan's chin and kissed him. "Stick out your tongue and don't hide." Huang Dan did not hide, is afraid of being bitten,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, he did, and soon could not resist the soft breath. Chen Yue wiped the saliva from Huang Dan's mouth, buried his head in his neck, and passed his lips and tongue inch by inch. The yellow sheet encircled his broad waist and back. "Be gentle." Chen Yue made a vague sound in his nose, kissed him lightly on the neck, and was distracted by other things. Huang Dan pressed the man's hand, and he pursed his slightly swollen mouth. "All right,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, all right." Chen Yue's chest rose and fell. "Speak when it hurts." Huang Dan reminded him, "You too." Chen Yue, "." He grabbed a place on Huang Dan's ear. "Wait a minute, you will cry. Jiang Long and Liu Feng will be scared to death." Huang Dan said, "I can't be scared to death." Jiang Long next door suddenly jumped out of bed, "Liu Feng, I seem to hear Huang Dan crying." Liu Fengmu's face, "hallucination." Jiang Long's eyes widened. "It's not a hallucination, it's true. I really heard it!" Liu Feng continued to keep a wooden face. "It's an illusion." Jiang Long doesn't believe it. Liu Feng raised his little finger, "if I lie to you, that's it." Jiang Long wrote back. Liu Feng took a breath. Damn Chen Yue, why are you making such a big noise? Bullying a single dog, right? Tomorrow I'll get myself out of the single! On the other side, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe ,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, Chen Yue was coaxing his lover who was about to cry and collapse. His eyes were scarlet. "Don't cry, don't cry." Huang Dan rubbed his wet face on the pillow. "Don't worry about me. You do your job." Chen Yueren's blue veins jumped violently, and he cursed in a low voice, "then I really don't care?" Huang Shan nodded. Without saying a word, Chen Yue pressed Huang Dan's back down and kissed him on the shoulder. Huang Dan cried again, and his body twitched with pain. He didn't look at the production date and expiration date of Chrysanthemum Spirit, and felt that it had expired. Chen Yue couldn't bear to go on, so he planned to forget it tonight and make preparations next time. Huang Dan won't let Chen Yue give up halfway. Chen Yue stuffed him into his arms and wheezed and said, "You can count to ten thousand." “……” At three o'clock in the morning, Huang Dan was lying in bed chatting with the client. Because of the jet lag, the other party was in the afternoon, and he was in good spirits. He also asked him why he hadn't slept so late. Huang Dan has just finished exercising, and he is very comfortable and not sleepy. Tomorrow Monday is his busiest day in the next week. He has to finish the work accumulated last week. He has two design drawings waiting to negotiate with customers. He will go on a business trip on Thursday. If it goes well, he will be back in two days. Chen Yue also lay down in bed and exposed his head like him. "Does it still hurt?" Huang Dan said it didn't hurt. Chen Yue rubbed his waist, "do you know what I was thinking when I got you?" Huang Dan said, "I don't know what you're thinking, but I know you're crying." Chen Yue twisted his handsome face. "That's sweat.".
” Huang Dan glanced at him. "Can sweat come out of his eyes?" Chen Yue choked. He hooked Huang Dan with his foot and rubbed his toe. "Tell me again." Huang Dan knew which sentence he was referring to, "I'm in love with you." Chen Yue laughed contentedly, "you don't think I'm bored, do you?" Huang Dan said no, "you won't change anyway." "Clever." Chen Yue's expression was happy. "When I got you, I was thinking about the first time I saw you." Huang Dan remembered that he was no different from usual that day, wearing ordinary jeans and white T-shirts, just like other candidates. Chen Yue fell into memory, giggling and frowning for a while. "You can use a word or a look to make me angry to death. You are the only one in the world who can do this. It used to be like this, and it hasn't changed now." Huang Dan said, "blame me?" Chen Yue said that at that time, "It was my own problem. I fell in love with a person for the first time. I didn't know what to do. I was naive and deliberately provoked to attract your attention, but you didn't eat it." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "No, you don't eat anything. I really can't do anything about you." Huang Dan was silent for a moment and asked, "Where is the love letter?" Chen Yue said, "In the safe, with other things." Remembering that task, Huang Dan felt that the love letter also had feelings. "Give it to me later, and I'll keep it." "It's yours, and mine is yours." Chen Yue said tentatively, "If I told you to quit your job, drink tea at home every day, grow flowers, watch movies and go shopping, and say I will support you for a lifetime,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, would you beat me?" Huang Dan pressed the Bluetooth keypad, "I won't hit you, but I won't like it." 。 sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.