Water Margin > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

Water Margin

페이지 정보

작성자 Carpenter 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-08 09:21 조회80회 댓글0건

본문

Qin Ming was furious. He leapt on his horse and brandished his mace to take the praise. Two horse intersection, about the number of bucket, sun Li side head. Xuan Zan was in a panic, and his swordsmanship did not follow Guge, so he was dismounted by Qin Ming with a stick. The three armed forces shouted together and seized it forward. Then the day should lead the size of the army, Li Diao rush to GuanSheng village. First saved Zhang Heng, Ruan Xiaoqi and captured water soldiers, etc., took away a hay and horses, but went to appease the four defeated troops. Sung river congregation up the mountain, at this time the east gradually. Loyalty hall sit separately, as early as the GuanSheng, Xuan Zan, Hao Siwen cast solution. When Song Jiang saw this, he hurriedly went down to the hall, ordered the soldiers to retire, and personally untied them. He held Guan Sheng in the chair in the middle of the hall. He bowed down, kowtowed, and said, "I am a fugitive fanatic. I have offended the power of the tiger. I hope you will forgive me." GuanSheng hurriedly reply, silent, hands and feet at a loss. Hu Yanzhuo also came forward to plead guilty, saying, "Since Xiao Ke has received orders from the general, I dare not disobey them. I hope the general will be spared the crime of fraud." Guan Sheng looked at a group of leaders with a deep sense of loyalty. He looked back and said to Xuan Zan and Hao Siwen, "We were captured here. What happened?" Two people answer: "Listen to will order." "I have no face to return to Beijing," said Guan Sheng. "The three of us wish to die early." "Why did you say that?" Asked Song Jiang? If the general does not abandon the humble, together for the day. "If you don't want to stay, you won't dare to stay. I'll send you back to Beijing today." "He is known as Song Gongming," said Guan Sheng. "His words are true. Today we have a home to run to, a country to vote for, and we are willing to be a pawn in the account. Sung river exultation. On that day, a feast was held to celebrate, and at the same time, the defeated army fled and got five or seven thousand troops. There are old and young people in the army,304 Stainless Steel Bar, then to the scattered silver, then put home. On the one hand, he sent Xue Yongshu to Pudong to take Guan Sheng, the youngest. It's no problem. Sung river is during the banquet, silently think of Lu yuan, Shi Xiu trapped in Beijing, tears. "Don't worry, brother," said Wu Yong. "Wu Yong has his own way. Only after tonight, the army will rise again in the future and go to attack Beijing, which is bound to succeed. Guan Sheng then stood up and said, "The young man cannot repay the crime of not killing. I would like to be the first." Sung river exultation. The next morning command, will teach Xuan Zan,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, Hao Siwen dial back to the old charger, is the front of the vanguard. The rest of the original Beijing leaders, there is no shortage of one. Then Li Jun, shun will take the water to occupy the armor, and then look at Beijing again. Here it is said that Liang Zhongshu was drinking with Suo Chao in the city, only to see the detective horse report: "Guan Sheng, Xuan Zan, Hao Siwen and all the army horses, all captured by Song Jiang, have joined the gang.". "Liangshanpo charger is now here again." When Liang Zhongshu heard this, he was stunned and at a loss. "The former was shot in the back by a thief," said Suo Chao. "Now I'll avenge him." Liang Zhongshu immediately rewarded Suo Chao, then teach the department troops, out of the city to meet the enemy. Li Cheng and Wen Da then sent troops to meet them. It was the middle of winter, and it was cold, and it was cloudy for days, and the north wind roared. Sung river soldiers to, SuoChao until the village under the flying tiger valley. Lead soldiers to meet the enemy the next day. Sung river lead front lui Fong, Guo Sheng, Gaofu place to see GuanSheng fight. Three-way war drum, Guan sheng out. I saw Suo Chao on the opposite side. When Suo Chao saw Guan Sheng, he didn't recognize him. "This is Guan Sheng, the newly reversed broadsword," said the soldier who accompanied the expedition. 。 SuoChao listened, 304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel ,304 Stainless Steel Coil, and not playing words, straight to grab, run GuanSheng. GuanSheng also flattery dance knife to meet. Two fights without ten, Li Cheng is in ZhongJun, see SuoChao axe timid, the war is not under the victory, since the dance double knife out, attack the victory. This side Xuan Zan, Hao Siwen saw, each holding a weapon, came to help, five horses stir to do a piece. Sung river saw in Gaofu, whip tip a finger, the army roll to kill the past. Li Chengjun horse trounced, killed seven broken eight absolutely, retreated into the city overnight, strong closed. Sung river urged troops to the gate, the charger. The next day, SuoChao led a charger, conflict out of the city. When Wu Yong saw this, he taught the military Academy how to fight against the enemy. "If he comes after him, he will take advantage of the situation and retreat." At this time Suo Chao got this for a while, joy into the city. That night, the clouds closed and the snow fell one after another. Wu Yong has a plan. Dark step army to Beijing, near the mountain side of the river narrow place, dug into a pit, covered with earth. It was snowing hard and windy at night, and when I looked at it, it was about two feet deep. See sung river warhorse on the city, each have fear, east and west fence. SuoChao saw, then point three hundred charger, when chasing out of the city. Sung river warhorse scattered and walk, but teach water army leader Li Jun, shun wearing soft war, rein in horizontal gun, came to meet the enemy. But just with Suo Chao Jiao Ma, abandon the gun and go, especially lead Suo Chao to sink into the pit. Suo Chao is impatient. Take care of him there. Here is the road on one side and the ravine on the other.
Li Jun abandoned his horse and jumped into the ravine. Facing the front, he shouted, "Brother Song Gongming, go quickly!" Suo Chao listened, regardless of the body, Pegasus grabbed the array. Behind the mountain a cannon, Suo Chao Lian people and horses,? Will go down 。 Behind the ambush together, this Suo Chao has three heads and six arms, also must be seven damage eight injury. Exactly: the rotten silver covers the hidden trap deeply, and the broken jade is laid flat to make a pit. After all, how is the life of the vanguard Suo Chao? Let's listen to the explanation in the next installment. In Chapter 65, the King of Tota appeared in his dream and dived in white in the waves to avenge his injustice. Words sung river in the army, because of the heavy snow, Wu with the plan, the snow caught SuoChao, the rest of the charger, fled into the city, reported SuoChao was tackled. When Liang Zhongshu heard the news, he didn't panic and ordered the congregation to stick to it and not to fight. He wanted to kill Jun-yi Lu and Shi Xiu, but he was afraid that he would provoke Song Jiang. The court had no military forces to save them, and the disaster was getting faster and faster. He had to teach them to guard them, and then declare to the capital and let Cai Taishi punish them. Peter said sung river to village, ZhongJun account sit down, early ambush solution SuoChao to under. Sung river saw exultation, drink back army health, close solution, please enter the account, to the wine. "Look at my brothers," he said with kind words. "Most of them are officers of the imperial court. Cover for the court is not clear, connive at the abuse of officials in power, corrupt officials autocracy, cruel harm to good people, are willing to help sung river, justice for heaven, if the general does not abandon, with loyalty. Yang Zhi went forward to narrate another ceremony and advised him carefully. SuoChao this is the number of day gang star, natural make do,brushed stainless steel sheet, down the sung river. On that night, wine was placed in the tent to congratulate him. The next day to discuss the city. For several days in a row, the city was not broken. Sung river is very depressed. sxthsteel.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.