Six o'clock light is pretty > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

Six o'clock light is pretty

페이지 정보

작성자 Carpenter 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-08 09:26 조회185회 댓글0건

본문

Yao Yunlan waited for Shen Lotus to walk away, then rubbed her hands and smiled guiltily at Zhou Xiaoan, pulling Zhou Xiaoan into the room and telling her in a low voice. Xiao An, hurry up and tell Comrade Zhou about it! I just heard that Lotus and her mother came back not only to see her mother, but also to find Comrade Zhou. He looked around cautiously, and his voice was even lower. "I heard it before when I was in Qianwa. When I was a child, Lotus really had a baby kiss with the old Zhou family in Liushugou!" Zhou Xiaoan saw off Yao Yunlan and hurried out to pick up Zhou Xiaoquan from school at the corner of the street. Together, they went to the military sub-district to find their uncle. Shen Lotus how to toss about is not enough to fear, but very disgusting, or first discuss with uncle countermeasures to say again! After filling out the form at the gate, the guard called the political commissar's office. He thought it would be trabeculae to pick them up, but three minutes later it was uncle riding a bicycle. The people in the guard room stood up nervously to salute Zhou Yuehai, and if they knew they were going to trouble the political commissar to pick them up, they would send them in! Zhou Yuehai greeted the people in the guard camp, "After that, the two of them will come over and let them go directly." Visitors are not allowed to enter the compound of the military region alone if they are not greeted by senior internal personnel. Of course, can sign a name to go in directly, are the family members of senior officers, this is the first time the political commissar with the guard battalion to make such a greeting, several people attach great importance to, hurriedly write down the appearance and information of Zhou Xiaoan and Zhou Xiaoquan. Zhou Yuehai took the two of them inside and patiently showed Zhou Xiaoan the way. "Next time you come in and go straight along the widest road, you can easily find the office building.". If you can't remember, don't worry, ask the doorman to call me and I'll go out and pick you up. Zhou Xiaoan is a road nerd who can get lost in the residential area in front of his small building. So now let her go to a strange place, Zhou Yuehai will be very worried. On both sides of the broad main road,Fiberglass tape measure, there are tall French plane trees. In midsummer, there is a green shade. Walking on the road makes people feel refreshed and refreshed. Zhou Xiaoquan took his uncle's bicycle and rode slowly around them. Zhou Yuehai took Zhou Xiaoan to walk slowly and introduced her to the layout of the courtyard. Zhou Xiaoan listened a little absent-minded, looking at the tall, tall and gentle uncle dressed in a neat military uniform, suddenly felt that such an uncle was missed by the old woman Shen Lotus, they all suffered a great loss! (To be continued.) Chapter 328 recognition Zhou Yuehai took the sister and brother to his office, and solemnly explained to several staff officers and guards in the staff room that if Zhou Xiaoan's sister and brother came over in the future, they would come directly to the office to find him. Walking into Zhou Yuehai's office, he nodded to a staff officer who was waiting for him with a document. The staff officer went out with a neat military salute and closed the door from the outside. Zhou Yuehai asked Zhou Xiaoan and Zhou Xiaoquan to sit on a chair and go out with a teacup. He did not know where to ask for sugar and came back. He poured water for them. He opened the door and asked, "What happened at home?" He has been back for several months, and they have never come to the office to find him except for two visits to his dormitory. Yesterday he said that he had to work overtime today and asked them not to wait for him to eat. They came here at this time. Something must have happened, and it must be a big thing. Zhou Xiaoan saw people coming and going in the whole office area all the way, and when he saw someone waiting in his uncle's office, Surveyors tape measure ,tape measure clip, he immediately knew that they had come at a bad time. "Uncle, you are busy with your work first. We will go to the dormitory and wait for you. You can talk about it after you finish your work." Afraid of his worries, he added, "We're not in a hurry. We can say anything at any time." Zhou Yuehai motioned for her to drink a few mouthfuls of water in her hand. "It's all right, you say it first.". I'll finish it right away. We'll go to the canteen for dinner later. I ordered steamed buns with white flour and meat in the canteen. I was going to take them back for us to eat tomorrow. Just as you came, we'll have a hot meal today. Zhou Xiaoan drank sugar water and felt much better, but when he remembered Shen Lotus, he was so angry that he beeped his mouth, "Uncle, that Shen Lotus came to the door." While listening to her, Zhou Yuehai looked at her quietly and saw that she had no signs of injury before he was relieved.
Zhou Xiaoan said all the words that Shen Lotus and Yao Yunlan said, "Uncle, did you really marry Shen Lotus?" Before she was not so close to her uncle, a little afraid to ask, but also afraid of his uncle embarrassed, now people have come to the door, of course, she has to find out. Zhou Yuehai was asked by her uncontrollably hot face. Mingming knew in his heart that even if it was true, it was feudal dross, something he could not control when he was very young, and he would not feel guilty about mentioning it in front of anyone. But in the face of Zhou Xiaoan, he would be so inexplicably awkward that he didn't want to mention it to her at all. Xiao An, whether this matter is true or not, I will not have anything to do with Shen Lotus. Afraid that Zhou Xiaoan would not believe it, he added, "I haven't seen her since I was six years old, and I have no impression of her at all.". Even if what she says is true, it doesn't affect anything. When Zhou Xiaoan saw his uncle's earnest assurance, he relaxed in his heart and suddenly had a joking mood. He turned his eyes and nodded, "That is to say, did you really kiss Shen Lotus?" Zhou Yuehai was asked by her face is a hot, trying to control the impulse to clear the throat, completely do not know how to answer her, in a hurry can only put on the shelf of the elders to suppress the chagrin of the bottom of my heart, "Xiao An, this is an adult's business." Uncle is shy! Zhou Xiaoan snickered in the bottom of his heart and nodded cleverly on his face, "Oh!" He said he would not ask again. Zhou Yuehai put on the elder's shelf in the heart and very regret, see Zhou Xiaoan so obedient, unexpectedly really no longer asked, but more chagrin, did not care just to educate her,horse weight tape, hurriedly to coax her. When I was very young, I heard children from the same village laugh at me and say that I was.. Zhou Yuehai gritted his teeth. Since he wanted to apologize, of course he had to show his sincerity. "He said that I was Shen Lotus's son-in-law. He also heard your grandmother mention this to Maw Maw. It should be true." 。 tapemeasure.net

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.