I am so lucky. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

I am so lucky.

페이지 정보

작성자 Carpenter 이름으로 검색 작성일23-02-08 09:29 조회110회 댓글0건

본문

Xie Shizhou and seven princes are good friends for many years, friendship is very deep, said here he mentioned his wife's worries, said she was afraid to develop a second Sheng Feiyao, take out is to let her see how others do, learn how to learn how to interact with people equally, the result is just the opposite. Most of the people she met when she went out were licking dogs, and in addition, she was a little alienated, polite and afraid. Little girls are really too precocious, true friends did not hand in, this is a lot of people take her as a competitor, for fear that their sweetheart is not careful to catch Mingshu's way to let her hook the soul. Seeing his brother sighing at the other end, the seven princes went back to comfort him, saying that she would have to go through this sooner or later, get familiar with the outside routines first, and then deal with similar problems later. It makes sense, that is, my wife wants to talk about me to death. She is very afraid of Ming Shu arrogant, always want to press a pressure, who knows this time instead raised a hand. Those girls in Beijing are really boring. They are still eight or ten years old. They are ranked first,indoor endless pool, second and third. Seven princes:.. Where on earth did you get the face to say that? You can take a fancy to Qian Shi and then develop true love. Isn't it good to look at people's appearance? It's just what you want. Xie Shizhou:.. You shouldn't talk too much to this bastard. How old do I look? She was fifteen or sixteen at that time, and Mingshu was only eight years old! Why do you miss my daughter so long? Are those people still human? The seven princes felt their conscience and said that if there was a beauty of this level in their generation, he would not be a human being! As long as you can embrace the beauty, what is the importance of being the wrong person? Seeing that there is a wife slave and a daughter slave on the side, I'd better not say that. 、130 Seeing that Xie Shizhou was thinking about his wife and daughter in the mansion, the seven princes were very envious. When the couple had just been picked up in the capital, someone had asserted that the prince of Yan must have been blinded by beauty, and that the end would not be very good if the prince and concubine were born out of shape. Others say that you don't have to wait for her to get out of shape. A man likes the new and hates the old. No matter how beautiful he is,jacuzzi bath spa, it's not rare to look at him every day. Within two years, he is sure to find a new lover. After all, let them see, Qian Yu in addition to good-looking and good life, the other are shortcomings. She is not the kind of good wife and mother who regards her husband as heaven. She has a temper, and her family is weak. There are more women who say this, mainly out of jealousy, and there are also men who boast that they know their own kind, and as a result, they are hit in the face by reality. For nine years, they have been in the capital for nine years, and they are still like glue. Regardless of the people before and after, Xie Shizhou has never done anything to be sorry for Qian Yu, and he spoils his wife more than his daughter. How did you do that? Suddenly ushered in such a question, Xie Shizhou raised his eyebrows, hot tub spa manufacturers ,whirlpool hot tub, do not understand what the seven princes refer to. I mean, your wife may be good-looking, but there's no one as good-looking as her. She is a good housekeeper, and there are a lot of people who are not inferior to her in this respect. Speaking of strengths, he has given birth to several great children for you, and there are also weaknesses. I know that few of these wives can torment people like Qian. Hearing this, Xie Shizhou already understood. He sat up straight. "You're not the first person to ask me that. The emperor asked me before." Qian Yu stays in the house all the year round, although there are also sources of information, she does not know a lot of things outside. For example, Xie Shizhou never mentioned that he was actually very popular outside. Whether he was in the bodyguard camp before or later in front of the emperor, there were women hanging around in front of him. Some of them had low status but relied on their beauty, and some of them had a better family background. To be honest, Xie Shizhou has never received monogamous education, and he himself has no idea of keeping chastity for his wife. But every time someone comes up, he always repels instinctively. Before there is indeed in the beauty of the existence, he appreciated to appreciate, but can not mention the idea of the room to collect, people explicitly imply that neat live, what is Xie Shizhou thinking? He thought that if he knew that a woman was pestering him, he would be jealous for many days, and he didn't know how to coax her. So no, you can't steal food.
Others have all kinds of requirements for their wives, to be submissive and considerate, to keep up with their own pace, to like synchronization, ideological realm synchronization and so on, they feel that only in this way can they be together for a long time. Xie Shizhou doesn't believe this. He used to reply to the emperor like this, but now he still said this to the seven princes: "I haven't thought about it. I don't compare with others. It doesn't matter to me whether others are good or bad.". Anyway, I was happy when I was with him, and I couldn't put anyone else in my heart. What does it matter if we have different preferences? I can accompany her whatever she likes to do, and I'm willing to listen to whatever she likes to say. It's fun for her to act like a spoiled child with me. Her wife is not a slave, nor does she have to be able to do well. I like her in my heart. The seven princes tasted it for a while and then sighed, "You fell headlong into Qian's pit and couldn't climb out." Xie Shizhou did not care: "I did not want to climb out." "I remember all this today, and I'll ask you when Mingshu talks about marriage. Don't think it's not good then." "Do you know that I'm talking about marrying a wife? Can marrying a wife be the same as marrying a daughter?" As long as my wife likes it, she can tolerate any shortcomings. If you don't have the ability to find a man, it's no use for you to like him again. Marry him and drink the northwest wind together? Don't look at Xie Shizhou in front of the seven princes full of confidence, go back to see his wife said soft down, see her still depressed things backfired, is a good coax, almost sour kiss son's teeth. Brother Jie is also very convinced. It is said that marriage is the tomb of love. Once it is tied up, there is only daily necessities between two people, and there is no interest at all. My parents are really awesome. They have been married for almost ten years, and their life is still very fresh. To say that Qian Yu was just a little depressed, the fat son of the princess of Hanyang was not even in the mood to eat meat these two days. He liked Mingshu's cousin very much since he was a child, and of course he was happy to see her. Not happy for two days, I heard my family say it's a pity, now the court does not allow cousins to make up a pair,jacuzzi manufacturers, if not in this rule, Yi elder brother son play with Ming Shu is also a childhood sweetheart, but also for the following. monalisa.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.