The No. Question Everybody Working In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Needs To Know How To Answer > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

자유게시판

The No. Question Everybody Working In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Nee…

페이지 정보

작성자 Wendy 메일보내기 이름으로 검색 작성일24-02-01 18:32 조회15회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with avon planet spa pillow mist Planet Spa. These products are affordable and perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secrets with olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the fresh scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, the ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and energized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and smelling delicious. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin, once per week or more. After using, rinse thoroughly and store any leftover in a shower caddy for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This product is a nice product that can be used for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want a real scrub I would consider a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. If you're not happy with the purchase avon planet spa products will assist you in resolving any issues.

This product has kept my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It is a great product for people with a busy schedule, or anyone who requires an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains green tea extract which is renowned for stimulating the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes a body scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is vegan and free of parabens.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times each week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close focus on rough areas such as elbows, feet, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and knees. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and soothe your skin. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, keeping 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub as well as a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Apply it daily to minimize dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is made to for pampering and uplifting your senses.

Relax and enjoy a relaxing spa experience in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who deserves to be treated.LOGO-5.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.